Our website address is: https://duzzbee.com/
Customers are the heart of Bottle Hut and we strive above everything to ensure customer satisfaction. Bottle Hut is the name of quality and excellence of taste. New wine drinks are meticulously crafted to cater perfection beyond your expectations.A perfect harmony of quality, flavor and aroma to entice your senses and taste buds in an ecstatic way.
The Business reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time, in the event that this becomes necessary after initial release, or in the event that it becomes necessary with respect to additional, deleted, modified or amended services provided by Business.
The Business will not personally notify you of any amendments to this Policy. Users are urged to check this Policy frequently in order to determine whether any changes have been made. Users understand and agree that continued use of the Business web site assumes that they have read and accepted this Policy, as it may be amended from time to time.
When you place an order using our website
- This allows us to fulfill the sale of a product or service including sharing such information with our partners and suppliers to ensure we deliver the best service to you. This information is then passed onto our order management system which allows us to correctly pack and ship your order using the requested delivery method.
- When you send a query or other type of enquiry from our service channels
- We handle your data in order to respond to your particular query. We store this information for any future communication.
- When you create an online account
- This allows us to know more information about you and to provide you with a better shopping experience. It also allows you the ability to login and get a single view of all your information such as: Orders, Wishlists.
- When you make a purchase as a ‘guest customer’
- This allows us to fulfill a sale of a product or service including sharing such information with our partners and suppliers to ensure we deliver the best service to you. We only record transactional information as you are a guest customer.
- When you process payment of a product or service
- We process your data to prevent fraudulent transactions. Our payment providers are PayPal and Worldpay and we do not see your card data.